Traveling can be stressful sometimes. Here are 10 tips to make traveling a little less hectic.
- When booking flights and hotels online enable private browsing. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
Wrap headphones around a binder clip to prevent them from tangling.
When you’re driving in a new city and need to remember where you parked, drop a pin on Google Maps or take a picture of the parking space with your phone.
If you forget the wall plug-in for your phone charger, check the back of your hotel TV. There’s usually a USB port.
If you want to bring a small amount of concealer or lotions, put them in contact cases.
- Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh and to reduce static.
- To reduce wrinkling in folded clothes, use tissue paper
- Save space by rolling clothes instead of folding.
- Use belts to line collars to keep them crispy
- Pack a Power Strip - It can be hard to locate a power jack in an airport to charge one device, let alone to charge two or three. A small power strip is perfect for travel and works well when you’re trying to charge all of your devices, whether it be at the airport or in your hotel room.