Get the most out of your outdoor adventures; stop camping and start glamping! Here are a few tips to improve your overall experience.
- Get off the ground – bring an air mattress
- Treat your feet – bring throw rugs and slippers
- Keep it clean – bring a broom and dust pan to keep things tidy
- Lighting – mood lights and path lighting make all the difference
- Table setting – enamel ware dishes, mugs, pots and pans make eating easier
- Comfort food – portable grills are great for any meal, whether it’s grilling eggs in the morning or burgers at night
- Explore! – although your tent may be comfortable, you came to the great outdoors for a reason