Here are a few examples of vacation spots that will help satisfy the the adventurer in you. Natural Blue supplies the best apparel to suit your outdoorsy needs.
Adventure Vacations in the USA
- Grand Canyon - The Grand Canyon boasts an array of adrenaline-pumping activities – most notably hiking and whitewater rafting along Colorado River.
- Yellowstone - take in the view at Yellowstone Lake and Mammoth Hot Springs. But save some time for the trails through lesser-known regions, like the hot springs of the West Thumb Geyser Basin and the untamed wildlife dotting the Lewis River Channel and Dogshead Loop.
- Yosemite - Yosemite National Park features mountains, meadows, massive sequoia trees and plenty of waterfalls. Opportunities to hike, bike and horseback ride draw outdoor enthusiasts from across the country.
- Jackson Hole - Jackson Hole offers adventure year-round. In winter and early spring, ski resorts boast plenty of powder. In the warmer months, kayaking or hiking in Grand Teton National Park is a must. And in the fall, visit the National Elk Refuge to hear the bugle calls of its residents.
- Lake Tahoe - The picturesque peaks offer some of the best skiing in the country, while the crystal clear lake is ideal for swimming and boating. For an even bigger thrill, try your luck at the casinos in nearby Reno.
- 6. Kauai - Filled with acres of misty rainforests, plummeting waterfalls and oceanside cliffs, the island's opportunities for adventure are enough to excite even the most jaded visitor.
- Anchorage - Anchorage showcases Mother Nature's adventurous side with the craggy cliffs of Chugach State Park beckoning to hikers, rock climbers, cross-country skiers and snowshoers.
- Hawaii (The Big Island) - The largest of Hawaii's islands boasts plenty of jungle to trek and not one, but five volcanoes (some of which are still active). You can snorkel and kayak off the island's coast or hike through Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park and the Hakalau Forest.
- Acadia National Park - There is ample opportunity for adventure in Maine's forested wilderness. If you're considering Acadia for your next family trip, note that the park's rocky trails can be challenging for little legs. But both you and the kids will get a kick out of watching the park's harbor seals.
- Maui - Like its sister islands, Maui offers a myriad of activities to get your blood pumping, from sea kayaking to volcano hiking. But this is just the beginning: Head to Maui's northeast coast to admire roaring waterfalls, belching blowholes and jagged peaks.
- Juneau - If you're an adventurer, you shouldn't miss out on America's "Last Frontier." Take a boat trip through Tracy Arm Fjord to see crumbling glaciers and swimming seals or head to breathtaking Mendenhall Glacier.
- Adirondacks - This mountainous park in upstate New York has plenty to offer thrill-seekers. Test the powder on Whiteface, navigate the waters of the St. Regis Canoe Area or feed your need for speed on the bobsled runs at the Olympic Sports Complex
- Sedona - You'll need to pack a sturdy pair of shoes for your trip to Sedona. The town's striking red rocks are best seen on foot from one of the 100-plus hiking paths.
- Boulder - If you brave a hike, be sure to bring sturdy footwear. Other heart-pumping adventures adrenaline junkies can enjoy: kayaking, biking, horseback riding or hiking Eldorado Canyon State Park.
- Vail - Thrill-seekers flock to Vail's snow-covered mountains in the winter, especially to the country's largest ski resort that's home to miles of trails. However, this Colorado spot is also a prime destination for warmer-weather hikers, bikers and whitewater rafters.
Whether you need a shirt for your next adventure on the coast or your next dinner in the city, Natural Blue has you covered. With a variety of printed and plain lightweight summer shirts to choose from, you are guaranteed to find the right look for whatever occasion coming your way this season. Here are a few to start with, and remember to go to http://www.naturalbluestyle.com/collections/all-products to check out the rest of the collection!
Coming in a wide variety of colors, this short sleeve button down is perfect for you more casual settings. Wear it to your next barbecue, beachside dinner, or night out with friends.
Long Sleeve Linen
With another wide color set, this long sleeve shirt is perfect to dress up or down. Wear it out to the beach or to a nice dinner, the choice is yours this summer.
Faded Floral Linen Print
Spice up your wardrobe with this festive shirt. Perfect for making a stronger statement, the patterns will pop with this soft orange color way and are perfect for those hot summer days.
Are you California Dreaming? Well then maybe you should go California glamping. The Golden State has some awesome destinations to choose from for a luxury getaway in its amazing natural settings. Glamping.com has listed the top three sites that are must visits if you're planning on going anytime soon.
Beach Canyon Authentic Tipi
Near Topanga beach and a National Park, you will be sure to keep busy.
Santa Barbara Autocamp
Stay in a renovated luxurious airstream with space out in nature!
Glen Oaks Big Sur
Stay in the luxurious eco-friendly cabins to capture that forest feeling.
To read more about each destination and book your stay click here http://www.glamping.com/resources/articles/the-golden-state-glamping/
It's time to show your linen the love it deserves. Too many people still view the classic fabric as an exclusive material for those hot sumer days, but in reality linen and linen blends can bring so much more to the table and stretch time for a season that goes far beyond just June to August. A great read by the 'Products We Love' column at Orvis reveals some classic facts of linen and how to extend your season to get the most out of the dynamic fabric.
Key Points: Linen Blends and Darker Colors
Use your blends to stretch our into the fall and spring and transition to darker more neutral color tones in order to extend past the summer palette. If you've been doing it wrong this whole time then it's time to make the switch!
Read the full article here http://www.orvis.com/news/products-we-love/when-to-wear-linen-taking-summers-favorite-fabric-out-of-the-closet/ and go grab some new linen attire in the Natural Blue Shop while you can! http://www.naturalbluestyle.com/collections/all-products